A hospital with a strong Patient Safety Culture emphasizes patient safety and reporting patient errors and event reporting.
Establishing a culture of safety is a cornerstone of LifeCare’s journey to develop an organization that ensures safe patient care and world-class quality for all of our patients, all of the time.
We are asking LifeCare associates to help us on our journey to improve the safety for our patients. To do that, the Patient Safety Culture Survey is coming to your hospital.
Between Sept. 17 and Oct. 7, clinical associates at each facility will receive an email with a link to complete the Patient Safety Culture Survey. It will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete and can be done during work hours. Completing the survey is a great opportunity to demonstrate our core value, Own It, as your participation will help us:
- More effectively provide our patients with the highest level of safe care
- Identify strengths and areas for Patient Safety Culture improvements
- Learn your views and your opinions about the Culture of Patient Safety in your facility
- Assess the current status of our patient safety culture
- Evaluate the cultural impact of patient safety initiatives and interventions
We Respect It for our associates by offering complete privacy in your responses by providing an anonymous survey for associates to complete. We value your opinions. It gives associates an opportunity to Create It by assisting us in the creation of a culture of safety for our patients. It also allows staff to Personalize It by giving us recommendations for changes in what they see in your everyday patient care.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with LifeCare.