Last month, IS launched its new Service Desk platform – ServiceNow. This addition to the Service Desk will provide you with another avenue to contact IS for technology support.
With ServiceNow, you can:
- Track incidents and requests in real time. If you want to know who an incident (ticket) has been assigned to and what they’ve done, you can login and take a peek for yourself.
- Easy web interface to log new issues. You can do this instead of calling in for the not-so-urgent issues.
- A mobile app to create new or track current tickets/requests.
- Intuitive user interface to request access to applications, equipment and services with minimal data entry required.
- Ability to automate many IS tasks not possible with our current software
“We’re excited about the possibilities this new ServiceNow platform provides us going forward. We feel the overall experience with our Service Desk and the IS department as a whole will significantly improve,” says Kyle Johnson, Director of IS.
To log in:
- Visit http://www.lifecareservicedesk.com/
- Log in using LMS\Employee ID and network password
- Example: LMS\12345; Password: LifeCare123 (password you use to log in to your computer)
- Once logged in, click Get Help.
- NOTE: Request Something and Knowledge Base will be available at a later date
- Click Something Isn’t Working Right and select/enter your issue(s)
- Click Submit
New features of the site will be implemented in the next few months. Please Note: ServiceNow is not replacing the Service Desk.