Want to further your education and grow your career at LifeCare? Let us help you achieve your goals. In support of our new strategic focus to Engage our People, we’re increasing the tuition reimbursement amount per calendar year to $5,250 and giving associates the option to request advance payment to cover tuition, books and fees.
“As we continue on this journey of being an employer of choice in health care, it’s important we invest in our existing talent and develop those with great potential,” says Karen Javine, VP of Human Resources. “We’re excited to offer this improved benefit and encourage our associates to take advantage of this opportunity to further their education.”
To take advantage of our tuition reimbursement, associates must:
- Have a full-time employment status of at least six months
- Receive approval from direct supervisor, HR and administrator prior to taking the course
- Maintain a C average for a bachelor’s degree and B average for a master’s degree
- Repay a pro-rated amount if s/he leaves within one year of receipt
For advanced payment, associates must:
- Submit request for approval before the course starts
- Provide registration documentation/receipt to HR within 20 days of request submission
- Submit final grade to HR within 20 days of receiving grade report
For more information, view the updated policy on iCare. Reach out to your local HR representative to apply or learn more.
Please note – tuition reimbursement does not cover CEUs required to maintain licenses and certifications.