As the holidays approach, I wanted to take the opportunity to thank all of you for what you do every day to make LifeCare successful. 2017 has been an extremely exciting but challenging year for all of us. We have accomplished quite a bit during the year, and I at times am reminded that I continue to ask you for more.
I know I am asking a lot of you and I appreciate you going above and beyond each and every day. I promise my intentions are honorable to make LifeCare better and better. Please know the executive team and I recognize each of your contributions and thank you.
I thought I’d take the opportunity to share some of the things we accomplished together in 2017.
- New Mission, Vision and Values
- Successful Leadership Conference in Plano to introduce The LifeCare Movement aligned around our Mission, Vision and Values
- New LifeCare strategy presented to the board and lenders
- Creation of individual facility strategy documents
- Development of a partnership with a Dallas-based ACO
- Developed a Project Management Office (PMO) to assist and consult regarding key strategies and initiatives
- Various wellness initiatives including Tour De LifeCare and Go365 launch
- Rolled out new communication channels to improve transparency including The Pulse and MyLifeCare24/7
- The acquisition and integration of BeyondFaith into our LifeCare family
- Launched EMR in San Antonio (thank you San Antonio for helping fix some of the bugs for future facility roll outs)
- Developed strategic initiatives including Wound Care Centers, Centers of Excellence and payor relationships
- Welcoming Tracey Dry and Ed Simms to the Executive Team
And many more… Whew! Again, none of these could have been accomplished without all of your help so thank you again.
I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday with your family and friends. 2018 is shaping up as very exciting and I look forward to us doing great things together in the new year.