The devastation caused by Hurricane Harvey to the city of Houston has reached catastrophic levels. Since Friday, the city has been hit with record rainfall at approximately 50 inches and winds reaching 130 mph, causing monumental damage across the northeast coast of Texas.
As the area continues to feel the impact with rising water levels and city-wide flooding, residents of Houston are in desperate need of every day essentials. To provide support to our Texas neighbors, family and friends, LifeCare is matching all donations made to Houston Food Bank, up to $25,000.
To make a donation:
- Visit Houston Food Bank’s website
- Enter the designated amount
- Enter your first and last name
- Select the Make this gift on behalf of an organization box
- Provide LMS’s address and enter your LifeCare or personal email:
- Enter your payment information (credit card number and expiration date)
- Click Give Now
Once you’ve made your donation, send an electronic copy of your receipt to Employee Communication (or reply to this email).
Thank you for your consideration in supporting this effort. If you have already made a donation to assist in the aid of Hurricane Harvey victims, we thank you for your support. Please continue to keep those affected by Hurricane Harvey in your thoughts.